Dont know much about HD TV's, but it was free so I'll take it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Also came with a nice stand.![]()
Dont know much about HD TV's, but it was free so I'll take it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Also came with a nice stand.![]()
Panasonic Plasma? Got a model number?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Dont know much about HD TV's, but it was free so I'll take it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Also came with a nice stand.</div></div>
I thought you won a wife and kid. I think thats will smith's wife and kid. Congrats on the TV
GO VOLS
ok ill be the one to ask........what did you have to do to "win" that?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
yea really chad what did u have to do lol
wtf, panny plasmas are the best man. You act like you won a pair of fuzzy dice or something. Those tech/miami tickets are now the price of your panny, its a fair deal I promise [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Its the TH42PX75U stripes(according to the pic)
I think the only difference in that one and the 77U is the 77U has some type of resistance to screen glare. From what I have seen though, the 75U is a beautiful set. Get you an upconverting dvd player or hddvd or blu-ray player if you arent going to get HD channels for satellite to make it look as good as you can. Use HDMI cables when you hook it up, it makes a huge difference.
Bookmarks